Thank you for considering renting a house, condo, apartment from Fox Property Management. We will do everything possible to expedite your request to live in one of our homes, condos, or apartments. Each property has specific requirements for income and a limit on the number of occupants allowed. Please make sure you’re aware of these conditions before you submit your application For example most single-family homes and condos require verifiable income of at least 3 times the monthly rent; apartments require 2 1/2 times. Additionally, there is a limit on the number of people (without any restriction of age) that can live in one of our rental properties. The limit is usually 2 people per bedroom, plus one for the “unit.” That means no more than 3 people may occupy a one-bedroom unit; 5, a two-bedroom; 7, a three-bedroom; and 9, a four-bedroom unit. Because of size or configuration of the rental
unit, these guidelines may be modified as necessary. Fox Property Management reserves the right to adjust them as required. The standard rental period is for a minimum one (1) year.
Not all rental properties allow pets. Those that do accept pes also have restrictions on the application process to avoid any disappointment or misunderstanding. If pets are allowed, there is an additional security deposit required. Companion/Service animals do not require an additional deposit; however, you must provide a Doctor’s letter or Certification to verify the animals’ status.
The following information is required to process your application: (once submitted, all documents become the property of Fox Property Management and cannot be returned.)
- Completed individual Rental Application for each occupant 18 years of age or older. The word “completed” is emphasized (to include a signature) because incomplete applications will not be processed.
- A copy of a valid, Government issued, photo ID (e.g., driver’s license, etc.) for each applicant.
- A copy of a valid social security card for each adult applicant.
- $35.00 processing fee for each adult applicant. MONEY ORDER OR CASHIER’S CHECK ONLY – No Cash or personal checks are accepted for application fees. The application fee is non-refundable unless your application is NOT processed.
- Copies of recent pay stubs (2-3) and/or a current W-2; last 2-3 months’ bank statements if self-employed.
- A completed Rental Application (and processing fee) is also required for all Co-Signers/Guarantors.
There is a separate Information Sheet for Co-Signers/Guarantors.
If you provide a completed application with all required attachments, and your rental references and job verification contacts return our calls and cooperate, we can usually give you an answer of approval/disapproval within 2-3 business days. If you are approved, you would then be required to pay the required security deposit within 24 hours to hold the unit and, generally, start paying rent and take possession of the property within 10 days. All security deposit money and the 1st month’s rent (paid in advance) must be in the form of a money order or cashier’s check. Personal checks are not accepted for the initial payments.